Minda Health Walk 2014 pictures taken.
Sunday, 12 October 2014
Thursday, 11 September 2014
Thursday, 17 July 2014
Wednesday, 9 July 2014
The Dance of The Five Elements Qi Gong (Wu Xing Jian Kang Chao 五行健康操）
These exercises are being taught & practices free of charge at the following locations in Bandar Botanic. All residents (of various races and religions) of Bandar Botanic/Ambang Botanic and outsiders are welcome to join the exercises for health.
7.30am daily at Bandar Botanic Lake near swan area.
8.30am daily at Bandar Botanic Football field (Central Region)
6.45pm daily at Bandar Botanic Football field (Central Region)
It is a mixture of Qi Gong and Tai Chi, which stresses the breathing technique and Qi-practicing to accelerate Qi to move around the five elements of the body in order to reach the goal of keeping health.
The Five Elements are aspects of Qi. These are Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, and Water.
In the poetic language of the Five Elements, health is a harmonious balance of all the elements.
The Five Elements are:
Wood represents Liver/Gallbladder
Fire represents Heart, Small Intestines, Pericardium, Triple Warmer.
Earth represents Stomach/Spleen.
Metal represents Lungs/Large Intestines.
Water represents Kidneys, Bladder.
Thus, when properly exercised, all the five elements of the body are thoroughly balanced and will be in healthy condition.
Thursday, 19 June 2014
1. Welcome Address by President.
2. To confirm the Minutes of the 9th Annual General Meeting on 19th May 2013.
3. To confirm the Secretary's Report for the Year ended 31 December 2013.
4. To consider and receive the Audited Accounts for the year ending 31 December 2013.
5. To consider and approve the amendments to the Constitution.
6. To transact any other business for which seven(7) days notice has been given in accordance with the Association's Rules.
By Order of the Commitee,
Kong Kin Chai