To All Residents,
My President (of BBRA) have met up with the MPK Counselor and have discussed various matters of concern to the residents of Bandar Botanic. Today, I give below the issues which have been brought up by Encik Nor Halim.
In the meeting with the MPK counselor on the 2 feb 2010, I have highlighted the following items for their action:
1) Illegal building converted from residential to commercial eg.illegal kindergardens
2) Maintenance of the lake area
a. Land erosion at the lake edge
b. Discharge of water from commercial area
c. Flooded jogging track
d. Collection of garbage from bins around the township
3) Progress of bollard constructions
4) Schedule of grass cutting contractor which is not consistent
5) Heavy vehicles parking in and around the township
6) Dangerous entrance for the nursery on the TNB reserve
7) Water coming out from manhole during downpour (as per Andrews photo)
Next meeting has been scheduled by end of march.