Bandar Botanic Layout Plan

Bandar Botanic Layout Plan

Saturday 29 October 2011

BBRAeNEWS No.411 - The Most Beautiful Christian Wedding in Bandar Botanic Gardens this month.

Thiru Loves Amelia – the most beautiful Christian wedding in Bandar Botanic Gardens. I was at the Bandar Botanic Post Office when the cascading sweet music drifted to my ears. Out of curiosity, I followed the beautiful soft musical tunes and what leads me to is one of the most beautiful Christian wedding I have ever seen, held in our beautiful garden of Bandar Botanic itself, complete with musical bands, buffet, lots of guests and relatives and friends of the bride groom and bride.

To see more beautiful pictures of the most beautiful Christian wedding held this month in Bandar Botanic, log on to BBRA FACEBOOK at www.facebook.com/BBRA

No comments: