Bandar Botanic Layout Plan

Bandar Botanic Layout Plan

Tuesday 9 March 2010

BBRAeNEWS No.319 - Vulgar and Obscene comments.

Dear Residents and Outsiders,
Obscene comments on BBRA blog can put you behind the bars.
-Andrew Sum


If you comment on BBRA blog, please be responsible for your words. Commentators should be aware of the cyber law and defaulters can be traced to their whereabouts. With immediate effect all comments in BBRA blog will be scrutinized for the followings:


a) Vulgar Obscene Words & Comments


Though as a Blog Administrator, I would like BBRA blogs to be referred to as Freedom of Speech Blog for the improvements of Bandar Botanic , but recently a very much vulgar and sickening obscene languages has been posted by some very ‘Sick’ people which should be in the Mental Hospital rather than left running around. Therefore it is justified that I now regulate all comments posted into BBRA blog before I released it to the residents and public.

I am being sorry that I am being pushed to such an extent as to require me to regulate the blog immediately.

Honest and good residents who wish to post any comments please bear it with me.

No comments: