To: Bandar Botanic Administration-Mr Peter Quah
A Letter to Mr Peter Quah
-edited by Andrew Sum
-Contributed by Tiam Hock (House Owner)
Dear Mr Peter Quah,
Bandar Botanic Township-Klang.
I am a resident of Bandar Botanic. Recently I have received a letter from a good friend and also a house owner of Bandar Botanic giving the following recommendations.
I hope you will consider the followings to enhance the taman.
1) Plant more trees and flowers along the newly built dual carriage road. Its so bare.
2) Redesign the U-Turns to discourage illegal u-turns
3) Place more traffic and directional signages, such as to Kiara, Jenaris, Angsana, etc.
4) Level the areas underneath the high tension towers
5) Plant more trees and shrubs to cover hide the rear of houses along the dual carriage road.
6) Replant all the trees along all the internal roads. Many of them have rotted or chopped down by irresponsible residents. This is Bandar Botanic for heavens sake.
7) Maintain properly those little gardens in between phrases. They are neglected.
The developer will stand to gain for the above beautification works as they have future developments in Bandar Botanic, especially Phase 7 & 8 but above all its good name as a developer.