Monday, 30 March 2009
BBRAeNEWS No.87 - KINDERGARTENS AND/OR CHILD CARE CENTERS IN JENARIS
Following the submissions of more than 20 objection letters and emails against the 5 kindergartens and child care centers in Precint Jenaris, Majlis Perbandaran Klang had replied in a letter dated 19th March, 2009 (post marked 25th March, 2009) the contents as follow:-
Kindergartens and/or Child Care Centers.
1) Only 1 center, that is Tadika Krista of No.10, Jalan Jenaris 1 is licensed and has been operating for 3 years.
2) Pusat Perniagaan IQ MRC of No.2, Jalan Jenaris 2 has no license. Application under process but operating for 1 year.
3) Tadika Jaya Suria of No.51, Jalan Jenaris 1 has no license. Application under process but operating for 8 months.
4) Pusat Jagaan Kids Oasis of No.1, Jalan Jenaris 5 and No.1, Jalan Jenaris 6. Both operating for 1 month. Has a license addressed at Bukit Tinggi and in process of transfering the license to new address.
5) Tadika Senyum Manis of No.1, Jalan Jenaris 8 just completed renovation and not yet in operation. Claim to possess a license in a neighboring premise.
MPK confirmed that notices have been issued to the 5 unlicensed centers by Jabatan Perancang Bandar, Jabatan Bangunan and Jabatan Pelesenan.
MPK confirmed that the matter had been refered to Mesyuarat Semakan Setempat (OSC) on 5th March, 2009 and the meeting decided that all applications for kindergarten licenses (for those yet to be approved) is hereby rejected and court action will be instituted.
This is a strong decision and we must all be watchful that no politicians and/or interested parties quietly change the decision. For those who have submitted their objection letters, please remain adamant. To those who opposed these centers, please submit your objection letters. We need more objection letters to cement the decision for good.
BBRA will have to insist that all these unlicensed or yet to be licensed centers stopped all operations with immediate effect.
KINDERGARTENS AND/OR CHILD CARE CENTERS IN JENARIS
Monday, March 30, 2009 5:13 PM
This morning and again this afternoon, I went around the neighborhood in Precint Jenaris, Bandar Botanic, Klang and was shocked that all five centers were operating, albeit the recent one was opened for registration. IT IS APPARENT THAT ALL THESE CENTERS ARE NOT HEEDING THE NOTICES ISSUED BY M.P.K. AND IT IS VERY CLEAR THAT MORE STRINGENT ACTIONS NEED TO BE TAKEN BY M.P.K. TO IMMEDIATELY STOP ALL THESE CENTERS FROM OPERATING.
Despite highlighting these unlicensed and illegal centers in the press, The Malay Mail, the owners and operators of these properties and centers do not care a damn about the law and continue violating and circumventing our existing laws. Imagine what the children at these centers will learn so early in their life - challenge the authorities and violate the law.
Posted by Halim88 at 15:32